6 Months Free Broadband for Existing O2 Customers

I was just checking out a few broadband offers as I need to install a system into my new flat next week, and low and behold, look what I came across! As an O2 customer for over 2 years, I can now claim my first six months free broadband on either there ‘All Rounder’ or ‘The Works’ package!

Who’d have thunk it, here I was, skulking around for the best deal possible, and my mobile phone provider offers me 6 months for free! I’m laughing all the way to the bank (until I get my council tax bill!)

Of course, there is still 3 months free for people who non O2 customers, but I’m just letting people like myself know that as an O2 customer you can get 6 MONTHS FREE!!

I wish I had found this article before I spent an hour searching online, so let me take the sting out of finding your new service provider, and let you O2 customers into the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts